Monday, February 02, 2009

Best. promo. EVER.

Heroes returns for its fourth season (aka season 3B) at 8 pm Central tonight. Despite its shortcomings of late, I remain a loyal, squeeful fangirl, particularly of the Brothers Petrelli (aka Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia), Matt Parkman (aka Greg Grunberg, twittering as @greggrunberg), and Noah Bennett/Horn-Rimmed Glasses (aka Jack Coleman).

I'd seen this Inspirational Poster in advance and already blown a gasket, clueless to the geek-out enablement that would soon be offered in video form. Consequently, this promo made me dang near squee myself out of my skin, right in front of a whole bunch of my husband's bewildered friends.

100% worth it. I don't know how many of my tiny pool of adoring fans are Heroes groupies, so please...speak up if you can help me feel like less of a dork.

1 comment:

penny said...

I don't watch many TV shows, but I scheduled in the superbowl (to watch the game not the ads, though I don't follow much anymore) ANYWAY, I caught this ad and while I was a bit Lost, it was awesome.