Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Your Title Here



The only eye candy I could muster today: a crocheted hacky-sack that I did not make. This is one of the things I won on my excursion to Main Event; the rest of the haul went to Thomas, the Coolest Kid Ever.

It figures that today, of all days, I'd come down with a massive case of writer's block. And it would seem that my brain did not return from my mini-vacation as quickly as I did, because I've been pretty well behind all day.

But here it is, y'all: my one-year blogiversary...and all the dragonflies and Sea Silk in the world can't help me find something interesting to say. I know it's temporary, but it's profoundly annoying. Really, just...nothing.

So let me keep it simple. To the 20 or so people that probably ever read Plum Texan (including the 8 of you subscribed on Bloglines), I'm much obliged. Someday, my Nefarious Plans for a blog readable by dozens will come true.

Also on that day: I will finally be able to meet a self-imposed project deadline. (And El Diablo will need a parka because it will suddenly be rather chilly in his neck of the woods...)

At any rate...not the best day for a celebratory post. I'm still happy to be here, though! And thanks to Kara, there's now a second entrant in the contest. You know, that thing where you can win stuff? :) Enterenterenter...

I'll spend the next couple of days trying to get my shiznit together to give you some real content. Hey, quit laughing - it could happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary, and here's to many more!

Plum Texan said...

Thank you so much!